Today, we have received a transfer of certain services from the University of Punjab. We received an advertisement for Punjab University Jobs 2022 PU Lahore from Pakistan Daily.
About Punjab University
Punjab University, also known as Punjab University, is public higher education, research institution, located in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan. The Senate, known as the old campus of Punja Prahore University, was designed by architect Bhai Ram Singh in 1911. Punjab University is a prestigious university that offers a wide range of courses as part of the curriculum, teaches baptism candidates the best way, and always has excellent and hard-working teachers and career opportunities from literacy to Ph.D. Qualifications for non-academic and non-academic positions will be met for employment purposes and candidates will receive a full salary.
We currently have 3 advertisements for Punjab University Bu Lahore jobs 2022. There were 2 advertisements for faculty members and the third ad for non-faculty members.
Punjab University Jobs
Published on: 14th March 2022
Degrees: Intermediate, Educated, M.Phil, Matric, Middle, MS, Ph.D., Primary
Deadline for application: May 11, 2022
University: Punjab University
Location: Registrar, University of the Punjab, PU, Quaid E Azam Campus, Lahore
- Computer Lab Assistant
- Research Officers
- Punch Operator
- Hygiene Worker
- The guard
- Machine Man
- Vacuum Operator
- Washed Dishes
- Experts Incorporate Them
- Professor Assistants
- Little Clerk
- Lady Attendant
- Store Keeper
- Naib Qasid
- Computer Lab Attendant
- Small Binder
- Book Assistant
- Armed Guard
Eligibility Criteria for PU Lahore Jobs:
- Interested professionals wishing to apply for academic positions must meet the eligibility requirements of the Pakistan Higher Education Commission. People with MSc, MS, and PhD degrees. Qualifications can be submitted. They should have the same degree of discipline.
- Interested applicants may read the advertisement below for complete qualification information, research publications, and instructional information.
- Qualified students who are qualified, intermediate, intermediate, and intermediate may apply for a non-teaching job at the University of Punjab. Only applicants who comply with the terms and conditions will be invited to apply.
How Can You Apply for an Online Job at Punjab University?
- Applicants, please visit Punjab University’s website at www.pu.edu.pk for more information on job opportunities and application processes.
- Apply online for Punjab university jobs at www.pu.edu.pk.
- A hard copy of the online application must be submitted to the University with full documents.
- You must follow the request process specified in each ad. The deadline for each ad is defined separately. For more information, please visit the University of Lahore Career Portal http://pu.edu.pk/careers/.