The Bait ul Maal Department Social Welfare and Management Government of Punjab are seeking applications from Punjab residents to fill vacancies. Announcing Welfare and Financial Items in Punjab on January 30, 2022
Interested candidates seeking public office in Punjab are to apply for these positions. These vacancies are open in Dera Gazi Khan, Bahawalpur, Rawalpindi, and Sargodha. This appointment is on a contractual basis.
Jobs of Social Affairs and Bait ul Maal Department Punjab 2022
Announced: January 30, 2022
Location: Bahawalpur, Dera Qazi Khan, Rawalpindi, Sargodha
Certification: Candidate, Intermediate, Secondary
Application deadline: February 22, 2022
Number of vacancies: 36
Department: Social Welfare and Bait ul Maal Department Punjab Department
Office address: Department of Social Welfare and Bait Ul Mal, Rawalpindi
The department Bait ul Maal Department is currently accepting applications for a supervisor, junior writer, assistant, and chef. These positions are available to qualified high school and high school graduates. Candidates interested in these positions can be informed of the criteria required for the position required in the vacancy.
Candidates must have the required degree. Candidates applying for office positions must have a print speed of at least 25 words per minute. The recruitment will be carried out in accordance with the 2002 employment contract. Quotas for women, minorities, and the disabled are taken into account.
The new secretary and caretaker will be employed by Allied ATS Testing Services. Therefore, candidates are requested to visit the ATS website www.ats.org.pk for complete information regarding the recruitment and application process.
Vacancies in Bait ul Maal Department:
- Junior Clerk
- Warden/Care Taker
How to Apply to Bait ul Maal Punjab 2022 Department?
- Candidates are encouraged to apply through the application method discussed in each announcement for Bait ul Maal Department.
- Applicants for ATS positions can download the Application and Challan Form from the ATS website www.ats.org.pk or click here.
- Candidates can pay the application fee and submit their application to the house number. 171-G, Gade No. 36, F-10/1, Islamabad.
- Candidates for other positions, such as waiters and cooks, can apply using the form provided in the job posting.
- Employees of government agencies do not object to the issue of a certificate when required by the relevant agency.
- Age-related graduation is accepted in accordance with government regulations.
- Applications must include all supporting documents as described in the communication.
- The deadline for each message is shown in a blank message.