The Punjab Skills Development Fund PSDF Jobs is looking for enthusiastic and enthusiastic professionals. We receive the Punjab Skills Development Fund PSDF Jobs 2022 – www.psdf.org.pk in the Daily Jang newspaper on December 19, 2021. Candidates can visit the PSDF Activity page for more information.
Latest Jobs in Punjab Skills Development Fund PSDF Jobs
Updated: December 19, 2021
Education: Bachelor, Master
End date: December 30, 2021
Address: PSDF, 21 A, H-Block, Dr. Mateen Fatima Road, Gulberg-II, Lahore
Punjab Skills Development Fund PSDF employs professionals such as Specialists, Integration and Capacity Building, Associate HR Learning, OD & Operations, Associate Planning & Reporting, Associate Finance, Management Associate Monitoring & Evaluation, Management Associate Finance, Management Associate HR Generalist, and Management Related Purchases.
These positions required highly trained and motivated people and knowledgeable professionals with high education degrees like Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree with relevant experience in the field. Candidates can be given detailed information on Job Descriptions, Job Responsibilities, Required Qualifications, and Experience from the ad.
Also, Check the Latest Jobs Updates of Searchpkjobs
Election Commission of Pakistan Jobs 2022 Online Apply
Vacant Positions PSDF Jobs:
- Associate Finance Payable
- Associate HR Learning OD & Operations
- Associate Mobilization & Capacity Building
- Associate Planning & Reporting
- Management Associate Finance – Audit & Reporting
- Management Associate Finance Payable
- Management Associate HR Generalist
- Management Associate Monitoring & Evaluation
- Management Associate Procurement
- Specialist PD New Initiatives & Projects
- Specialist Talent Acquisition & Culture
How do you apply for PSDF 2021 Jobs?
- Qualified professionals should visit www.psdf.org.pk to submit applications.
- Last date 30 December 2021.
- The only qualified personnel will be called in to continue the hiring process.
The PSDF offers free training, travel allowances, food for trainees.
The PSDF holds skills development support from the Punjab Government, DFID UK, and the World Bank. The funds provided by the Government shape the future well-being of the poor and vulnerable youth of Punjab with an estimated population of 120 million, by providing training them in the market. We provide oriented skills and supporting them in finding jobs opportunities to make money in Pakistan and on an International level.