Details Of Punjab Agriculture Department Jobs 2022:-
Download the Punjab Agriculture Department Jobs 2022 online application form from this page of our website. Applications are invited from eligible persons residing in Punjab for the recruitment of the following posts advertised under the Department of Agriculture, Punjab.
Punjab Agriculture Department jobs to apply for posts are (Science Officer (BPS-17) in Seed Cell Foundation, AARI, Faisalabad and Thakkar, Pakpattan) for ADP project as the base of Seed Cell Foundation to establish seed production facilities in research institutions to strengthen Punjabi. Appointment to these government posts is contractual and the duration of the contract may be extended upon satisfactory performance by an individual with a master’s degree.
Candidates wishing to apply for these positions are advised to match themselves against the criteria in the image below and generally, for these positions they will obtain M.Sc (Hons) Agriculture (PB&G) after B.Sc (Hons) Agri from an institution or university recognized by HEC holders can submit an application. After the final selection, the authority will offer a nice salary package which can be seen in the picture below. Now those who are interested to apply are advised to read the following application procedure below as per the rules of the Punjab Agriculture Department.
PKR, 80000 – 100000
30 – 35 Years
Vacancies List in Punjab Agriculture Department Jobs:-
Lady Field Assistants
How to Apply for Punjab Agriculture Department Jobs:
1. Applicants must submit an application in the prescribed form available at www.agripunjab.gov.pk.
2. Application form along with attested copies of the training certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, place of residence, and recent photographs should reach the address below for Punjab Agriculture Department Jobs.
3. Candidates can also apply online at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk
4. The deadline for submitting the application is December 01, 2022.
5. Candidates clearly state in the envelope which position they are applying for.
6. Incomplete or late applications will not be processed.
7. Candidates already working in the public sector should apply through the relevant channel.
During the interview, the original documents will be viewed.
8. Stay connected with us and keep visiting our website for more work.
9. Candidates can forward applications online via To send an online application.
10. Candidates must submit a Handwritten Application Form on Plain Paper along with CNIC, Domicile, 11.Educational Documents & Passport Size photographs at Agriculture Extension Office, Rani Bagh, Saryab Road, Quetta.
12. According to the District Level candidates must submit Application Form to District Office.
About (Punjab Agriculture Department):
As the title indicates that job alert is a combination of two words one job means occupation whereas an alert means immediate and accurate information which is found every time up to date information. The online website has made huge convenience for most people and most people respond to this website and get quick responses to comments of their asked questions. The website daily posts and add jobs and regarding the education sector, all news is up to date.