Pakistan Engineering Council Trainee Program 2022, PEC Internship Program 2022:
The Pakistan Engineering Council Trainee Program 2022, PEC Internship 2022 is now accepting applications. Pakistan Engineering Council’s PEC Trainee Engineers Program was recently introduced for Pakistani people. The programme is designed for recent grads. The Trainee Engineers Program 2022 is open to any engineers looking for a new challenge.
Since its founding, the Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) has pursued a number of programmes, achieving international recognition / milestones for quality standards in engineering education, accreditation, and professional practise through major regional and international professional forums. Are In its 43rd governing body, the PEC established the “Trainee Engineers” programme for fresh graduates. 2,000 additional engineers will work in a variety of disciplines under the scheme, which will run from 2020 to 2021. The scheme’s major goal is to equip new graduates with hands-on experience, job knowledge, skill enhancement, and professionalism in order to handle the latest techniques and technologies.
Graduates from a recognised engineering programme who have not participated in any other training or internship programme under any government programme or scheme, have not been employed in any public or private institution, or are not full-time students in any public or private institution and in any field. Those who are registered with PEC as Engineer and have 50 percent or 2.5 CGPA in their last degree within the last two years (January 2020 to December 2021) are encouraged to apply.
The Pakistan Engineering Council has an 9taken steps to improve engineering education, professional practise, worldwide professional accreditation, and regional leadership. The Pakistan Engineering Council has introduced the Trainee Engineers Program, with the goal of bringing in fresh engineers in a variety of sectors. The program’s goal is to give opportunity for students to gain knowledge, skills, and expertise while working with cutting-edge technology.
Students who have not participated in any of the trainee programmes or have not taken advantage of any public sector internship opportunities are eligible to apply for the PEC Trainee Program. The Pakistan Engineering Council Trainee Program 2022 is open to both male and female candidates. Check out the details below for more information about the programme and to apply.
For: Fresh Graduates or Master
Organization: Pakistan Engineering Council
Available positions: 2000
Field: Any engineering field
Monthly stipend: 30,000 PKR
Application Last Date: Open
Internship Support or Benefit:
The selected Trainee Engineers will be awarded a stipend of Rs.30,000/- for the length of the programme.
The Trainee Engineers Program offered by PEC lasts six months.
To apply for the PEC Trainee Engineers Program, you must meet the following requirements:
- Fill out the application form accurately.
- 5% quota for minorities.
- 2 percent disability quota.
- Candidates all over Pakistan are eligible to apply.
- Candidates can be either male or female.
- Candidates who graduated within the last two years are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of at least 2.5.
Documents or information needed to apply:
- A PEC-approved institute must guarantee the applicant’s degree.
- Registration with a CV and documents containing information such as discipline, residence, location, and area of interest.
- Employers can separate their data by geography, discipline, domicile, and area of interest using PEC.
- Employers can choose from a pool of applicants based on their requirements (services, technical organization, HEIs, industry, R&D, marketing).
- Employers will provide PEC with a list of candidates who have been shortlisted for formal notification.
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified once their applications have been approved.
- An employer will submit a PEC-formatted feedback report at the end of the six-month period.
- Participants will receive an experience certificate if they complete the course successfully.
The deadline to apply for the Pakistan Engineering Council Trainee Program 2022, PEC
- Internship 2022 is not listed on the official website, therefore apply as soon as possible.
Guidline on how to apply for the Pakistan Engineering Council Training Program:
Candidates that are interested must fill out an online application form.
Note: To complete out an application form, you must first sign up on the website, and you can find additional information about the programme. Best of luck with your request!