Pakistan Customs NDIT Internship Program 2023 – Stipend Of Rs. 30,000
Pakistan Customs NDIT Internship Program 2023 has been announced. Aspirants, male and female, can apply through the online registration form. Candidates looking for Pakistan -Told NDIT -Practice program 2023 must apply now.
Pakistan Customs has launched its 2023 NDIT Scene Program, and we are here to give you all the details. This program provides students exciting opportunities to gain practical information technology (IT) experience within a customs organization.
The NDIT internship program is an excellent opportunity for young minds to develop their skills and knowledge while working with experienced industry professionals.
What is Pakistan Customs NDIT Internship Program?
The National Data Integration and Transformation (NDIT) Internship Program is a Pakistan-Told initiative to offer hands-on training to young IT professionals in a natural work environment. The program aims to help students gain practical knowledge and experience that can improve their IT skills.
The NDIT Internship Program is a 6-month internship program where students can work with experienced industry professionals. The program is open to students who have completed a bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT-related fields.
- B.SC./BE IN Civil Engineer or three years Associate Engineer (Civil).
- The maximum age would be 30 years, and no exemption for any reason.
- Candidate from Sukkur or Shaheed Benazirabad who lives locally.
- Trainees will receive Station Fair at Rs. 40,000 per month (for qualified persons 16 years or above) and Rs. 30,000 per month (for people with a three-year degree).
- Only those on the list will receive an interview.
- There is no TA or then enabled.
- Applications and supporting documentation can be delivered to the Assistant Collector at New Sabzi Mandi, Main Shikarpur Road, SUKKUR, within ten days.
How to Apply for Pakistan Customs NDIT Internship Program?
The application process for the NDIT Pakistan Custom scenic program is straightforward. Aspirants can apply online through the official site of Pakistan Customs. The application form can be completed online, and the required documents can be uploaded to the site.
The application includes a written test and an interview. The test assesses the candidate’s knowledge of IT-related topics, while the interview will focus on the candidate’s communication skills, problem-solving ability and experience.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for Pakistan Customs NDIT Internship Program?
To be eligible for the NDIT Internship Program in Pakistan, a candidate must meet the following criteria:
- The candidate must be a citizen of Pakistan.
- Applicant must have completed a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT-related fields from a recognized university.
- Candidate must have a minimum CGPA of 3.0 or 4.0 or equivalent.
- The candidate must not have a criminal record.
What are the Benefits of the Pakistan Customs NDIT Internship Program?
Pakistan Custom’s NDIT train program provides more benefits to students. Some of the benefits are:
- Exposure to a natural IT work environment
- Hands-on experience working with experienced professionals
- Opportunity to learn new skills and technologies
- Practised after completing the program
- He installed Rs. 30,000 per month.
For more Govt -jobs, Click Here.
What is the selection process for NDIT Internship Program in Pakistan?
The selection process for the NDIT scene program in Pakistan Custom consists of a written test and an interview. The written test will assess the candidate’s knowledge of IT-related topics, while the interview will focus on the candidate’s communication skills, problem-solving ability and experience.
After the interview, selected applicants are offered an internship. The final selection will be based on the candidate’s performance in the written test and interview.
Pakistan Customs NDIT Internship Program 2023