Pakistan Navy Foundation, also known as Bahria Foundation is looking for qualified, dynamic and dedicated professionals for its Bahria Foundation Colleges Jobs 2023.
Bahria Foundation is looking to fill the following posts in its colleges at Jhelum, Chakwal, and Dhirkot: Principal, Teacher, and Campus Manager.
- Bahria Foundation College – Sohawa Campus
- Bahria Foundation College – Mulhal Mughlan Campus
- Bahria Foundation College – Dhirkot Campus AJK
Pak Navy – Bahria Foundation Principal:
Candidates who have a Master’s degree or higher qualification with (B.Ed/M.Ed) can apply.
Educators must have 12 to 15 years of teaching/administrative experience.
Applicants must have excellent oral and written knowledge of the English language.
Pak Navy – Bahria Foundation Teachers (Montessori/Primary):
- 4 years of bachelor’s or master’s studies in the relevant subject.
- Applicants with M.Ed/B. Ed degrees are desirable.
- 3-5 years of teaching experience in relevant subjects (Mathematics, English, Urdu, Islamijat, Social Studies, Arts, and General Science).
- Teachers applying for Montessori courses should have a certification/diploma in Montessori qualifications.
Pak Navy – Campus Administrator:
- Master’s or 4-year bachelor’s degree, preferably in management, business, finance,ce, or IT.
- 3-5 years of relevant industry experience and relevant industry skills.
- Candidates must be at least undergraduatesHEC-recognizedgnized institutions.
- Salary will be based on the applicant’s credentials and experience.
Pak Navy – Bahria Foundation Colleges Jobs 2023
Job Post: Pak Navy – Bahria Foundation Colleges Jobs 2023
Jobs Location: Pakistan
Required Qualifications: Bachelor’s, Master’s, Bachelor’s, Master’s
Jobs Sector: Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: vacancies: more
Hiring Organization: Bahria Foundation
Job Address: Regional Manager, Bahria Foundation & Training System, Bahria Foundation, 3rd Floor, Interactive Group Plaza No. 11, MPCHS, Sector E-11/3 Markaz, Islamabad
Salary Package: PKR 35000 to 45000
Employment Type: Full-time
Last date to apply: 31 January 2023
- Campus Manager
You can also be that: Today Jobs Health Visitors LHV Punjab Jobs 2023
Pak Navy – Eligibility Criteria:-
Bachelor’s, Master’s, Bachelor’s, Master’s degree is required for male-female applicants for this job
The required age limit is 18 to 35 years as per the laws of the Government of Pakistan.
Both men and women are employed in this job
Pak Navy – Required Education:
Bachelor’s, Master’s, Bachelor’s, and Master’s degrees are required for male or female applicants for this job.
A total number of vacancies:
(More Vacancies) are available in Pak Navy – Bahria Foundation Colleges Jobs 2023
Basic salary package:
PKR 35000 to 45000 is the pay package for this and as per Pakistan Government rules.
How to Apply for Pak Navy – Bahria Foundation Colleges Jobs 2023?
Qualified men and women may forward their resumes to Regional Manager, Bahria Foundation & Training System, 3rd Floor, Interactive Group Plaza No. 11, MPCHS Sector E-11 3, Markaz, Islamabad.