The latest Overseas Pakistan Education Fund for Children / Spouse Scholarships has been announced in the newspaper. The OPF created the Overseas Pakistanis Education Fund (OPEF) to support the education of children/spouses of overseas Pakistanis studying in the country’s public/private educational institutions. Under this initiative, scholarships will be awarded to children/spouses of overseas Pakistanis studying in the following programs.
- Intermediate or equivalent
- Graduate programs, including MBBS, BDS, Bachelor of Engineering, etc
- Master’s/MS program (18 years of education)
- Latest Overseas Pakistan Education Fund Scholarships for Children / Spouses
- Minimum 60% marks or CGPA 2.5 in their last SSC/HSSC Board Exams or Graduation / Masters/MS through HEC recognized University.
- One parent (father or mother) / spouse (husband or wife) of the applicant must be a registered member of OPF (valid for 03 years after permanent return).
- The monthly income of the parent/spouse should be equal to or less than Rs.100,000/-.
- Only receive this scholarship during the academic year.
- Children of deceased registered OPs can also apply if their parent died within three years before the last date of this advertisement.
- OPF Scholarships to Spouses of Overseas Pakistanis will be awarded provided that the respective candidates meet the remaining eligibility criteria and that none of the children of the same OP parent are concurrently availing of the OPF scholarship facility.
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible applicants can download the application form from OPF’s official website, i.e., www.opf.org.pk. Application forms can also be obtained from OPF Headquarters, Islamabad, and OPF Regional Offices at Lahore, Multan, Peshawar, Karachi, Quetta & Mirpur (AJK).
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS:
The application can be submitted at OPF HQ Islamabad, OPF Regional Office Lahore, Multan, Peshawar, Karachi, Quetta & Mirpur (AJK). For details and further clarification, applicants may contact Education Division, OPF Head Office Islamabad, on Monday to Friday during office hours, i.e., 08:00 AM to 04:00 PM.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION SUBMISSION:
The duly completed application on the prescribed form must be delivered to one of the OPF mentioned above offices by March 31, 2023, for further processing. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Overseas Pakistanis Education Fund Scholarships For The Children/Spose