Meezan Bank Limited ACCA Training Program 2022:
Organization: Meezan Bank Limited
Program: ACCA program for trainees
Meezan Bank, the Prime Minister, and the largest Islamic bank in the country are pleased to announce a comprehensive three-year training program for ACCA students with the aim of developing them into strategic leaders and forward thinkers. As an ACCA accredited employer, the program aims to develop trainees by developing their set skills in various specialized areas such as Finance, Business Banking, Investment Banking, Audit, Risk, Performance, Retail Banking, and more.
- A profitable stipend will be given to trainees in pursuit of ACCA.
- Continuous stipend increase on all erased papers.
- Annual increase based on performance
- Great financial support for exam fees, annual enrollment and study materials
- Installation of Medical and Takaful Life.
- Appropriate skills development training.
- Leaves to read
- The road to work is permanent.
Eligibility criteria For Meezan Bank Jobs:
- Minimum 07 ACCA papers cleared.
- 26 years or less on the date of application.
- (28 years of Hafiz in Quran with a different disabled person)
- Having Islamic Islamic / financial banking knowledge will be considered an additional benefit.
Location: All Major Cities of Pakistan
Deadline: April 10, 2022. Apply
How to Apply: For more information View Photo.
About (Meezan Bank)
Meezan Bank has been named ‘Pakistan’s Best Bank’ by the Pakistan Banking Awards – the most prestigious awards in the banking sector of Pakistan, which is a testament to the Bank’s commitment to excellence. Pakistan’s many domestic and international institutions. Other awarding institutions include Islamic Finance News – Malaysia, Global Finance magazine – New York, Asset AAA – Hong Kong, Asiamoney – Hong Kong, The Banker – the United Kingdom, South Asian Federation of Accountants, Islamic Finance Forum for South Asian Awards, Bank of Pakistan Awards – Dawn & IBP Pakistan, Employers Federation of Pakistan and CFA Association – Pakistan.
The Bank operates strictly under Islamic Shariah principles and is well known for its product development capabilities, Islamic banking research, and advisory services. To ensure strong compliance with Shariah in all its products and services, the Bank has established a dedicated Product Development and Shariah Compliance department operating under the direction of the Shariah Internal Resident Board Member and the Shariah Board comprising world-renowned. Scholars of Shariah.