This website Search Pakistani Jobs provides information on available positions in the District Court and the Peshawar Trial Court. Interested candidates searching for the Latest Government Jobs in Peshawar should visit our website. We collect the announcements of the March 2022 trial and hearing in Peshawar from Daily Ajj.
Jobs Vacancies In District and Session Courts Peshawar 2022 – Search Pakistani Jobs
Published: March 15, 2022
Qualifications: Bachelor, Intermediate, Master, Matric, Intermediate
Deadline for applications: 5 April 2022
Number of vacancies: 129
Department: District Courts and Hearings
Location: District and Courts of Justice, Peshawar
Vacant Positions District and Session Courts Peshawar:
- Computer Operator
- Female Support Assistant
- Junior Clerk
- Telephone Operator
Interested candidates can download Search Pakistani Jobs application form at www.sessionscourtpeshawar.gov.pk. By 2022, there will be 129 posts, including 63 new staff posts, 22 computer operator posts, and 32 shorthand posts. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can submit applications ahead of schedule.
- Interested graduates living in the Peshawar area are entering. These positions are open to intermediate, master, intermediate, bachelor, and master holders.
- Candidates interested in these positions can read the position separately to understand the criteria for the intended job. Age restrictions are also described in the job advertisement.
How to download the application form?
- Those who meet the eligibility requirements for publication and wish to apply should download the application form from www.sessionscourtpeshawar.gov.pk or click here.
- You can apply and send it along with all the necessary documents to the civil court in Peshawar.
- The deadline for receiving applications from candidates was announced on April 5, 2022.
ABOUT DISTRICT & SESSIONS COURT PESHAWAR
The District and Session Court is located in every district of the country. It has civil and criminal jurisdiction. Where the number of lawsuits against the district and court judges is high, there are also deputy district judges and judges at the district headquarters and in some schools where necessary. The district and the trial judge have administrative and judicial powers as the district speech director throughout the district under his / her jurisdiction. The district and trial judge and the additional district and trial judges head under the same judge, but when he/she has filed criminal cases called the Extraordinary Trial Judge and when it is related to civil matters, then the judge / external subdivision.
The Peshawar Sessions Court was established in 1901 under N.W.FP LAW & REGULATION AND REGULATION NO. VII I 1901, in the old building on Prison Road, next to MPA Hostel and opposite Central Prison, Peshawar. Initially, there was only one district and the trial judge to preside over the court, but over time, as the workload increased, several other district judges and administrators of the judiciary were appointed. An additional district judge and the sitting judge have the same judicial powers as a district and district court judge, except for administrative powers only supported by the district judge and the district court, and in his absence the additional judge of the district court. district. exercise powers.