Junior Graphic Designer Job
|Junior Graphic Designer Job|
- Full Job Description
We are recruiting a creative Junior Graphic Designer to join our team at ESOLS Technologies. The responsibilities of a junior graphic designer include creating
designs according to specifications.
A thriving Junior Graphic Designer should be able to create imaginative designs, be open to learning more and create impressive designs that promote the company’s vision.
- Understand project requirements and concepts.
- Creating artistic infographics to present information on the website in a visually appealing manner
- Use various techniques to create drafts, models, and prototypes.
- Come up with UI and UX strategies based on our target goals.
- Produce final design solutions (like logos, banners, and interfaces).
- Digital retouching and image editing.
- Experience with design and graphics editing software, such as Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Time management and multitasking abilities.
- A talent for creativity and problem-solving.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Proven experience in Photoshop and Illustrator, Adobe XD,
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Computer Arts, Visual Arts.
- 1 year of related experience in Graphic design (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Full-time, Contract
- 12 months
Rs20,000.00 – Rs25,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Islamabad: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Graphic Designing: 1 year (Required)