This page provides information about the latest recruitment process to join the Pakistan Air Force. We have posted an ad here for PAF Jobs Join 2022 – www.joinpaf.gov.pk Apply Online.
Jobs In Pakistan Air Force – PAF Jobs
Published: March 26, 2022
Qualifications: Bachelor, Intermediate, Master, Matric
Application deadline: April 3, 2022
Available Vacancies: 1000
Company: Pakistan Air Force – PAF
Location: Pakistan Air For PAF, Recruitment Center, Lahore
- Religious Teacher
- Aero Trades
- Education Instructor
- You can join the Pakistan Air Force as a teacher of air and commerce, as well as a teacher of religion and sports. The online application for the work program www.joinpaf.gov.pk 2022 will start on March 28, 2022.
- Pakistan Air Force Affairs 2022 March PAF Announcement on the Recruitment of Young, Talented, and Qualified Pakistani Citizens for the Pakistan Air Force as Training Instructor, Religion Instructor, Aircraft, and Athlete.
- Male candidates from all over Pakistan and Azad Jammu and Kashmir are eligible for this recruitment.
- Candidates wishing to apply can find full details on the PAF website www.joinpaf.gov.pk. Candidates interested in Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, and Master degrees can apply.
- Candidates who are looking for an excellent job with PAF Aadhar should read this post.
- Residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Azad Jammu & Kashmir, Balochistan, Sindh, Punjab, and GB can find the nearest recruitment center for the above-mentioned online registration centers.
How to Apply for Online Registration / PAF Online?
- Registration will start for the PAF job from March 28, 2022.
- To register online, visit the Pakistan Air Force website www.joinpaf.gov.pk.
- Online registration closes on April 3, 2022.
ABOUT (Pakistan Air Force)
The Pakistan Air Force is a branch of the air force of the Pakistan Armed Forces whose primary mission is to occupy the Pakistan Air Force, with a secondary role to provide air support to the Pakistan Army and Navy as needed, and to provide a tertiary role. strategic to ensure air transport capacity. in Pakistan.
PAF selects the best young people in the country. Now it has taken on new depths of human skills and initiative. Together, all PAF locations provide unprecedented service numbers and efficient management of all resources. Ready on the eve of tomorrow, the FSHP remains, as Quaid said, “Second to None”; fully aware of the will and mechanism needed to meet its standards in the current millennium.