Job Description Of NRSP Bank Bahawalpur
We are looking for applications for the position of Credit Coordinator – Islamic Microfinance. Interested people who meet the following criteria are encouraged to apply online.
NRSP Microfinance Bank Limited Jobs In Bahawalpur
- Make sure you meet the business objectives assigned to each person.
- Manage and monitor the Liability team and review the performance of law enforcement personnel working in the areas and branches on a regular basis.
- Maintain and improve relationships with existing and new customers.
- Ensuring that credit target targets are met as set by management.
- Manage and maintain existing relationships.
- Take ownership of their portfolio and review account care visually.
- Ensure compliance with KYC in account opening and account retention stages.
- Full participation in product training sessions and maintaining market intelligence.
- Any other responsibility assigned to management.
Minimum Bachelor’s degree. Specifically, Master’s or equivalent from a well-known HEC institution.
At least 05 years of relevant banking information
KYC, Credit Team Management, Contrasting Sales,
About (NRSP Microfinance Bank Ltd)
“The Islamic Division of the NRSP MFBL is first Islamic Micro Finance institution in the country. Article published in Volume 17, Issue 50 of Islamic Finance News; the leading international Islamic financial book. “
How It Started
NRSP Microfinance Bank Ltd. is one of the leading small banks in Pakistan. It launched its operation in March 2011 with a strong community policy to provide financial services to poor and oppressed customers including small and landless farmers. The Bank also provides quality banking services to its key clients including Government and private institutions.
NRSP Bank adheres to internationally recognized Business Governance and prudent banking practices. This has enabled the Reserve Bank to double its equity within 5 years. As part of the provision of new products and services, the Bank is also fortunate to be the first regulated provider of small Islamic financial services in Pakistan.
The capital of the NRSP bank is highly encouraged by key corporations of the organization: International Finance Corporation, Acumen, KFW and the National Rural Support Program itself. The bank has been able to spread its longevity across the country by establishing about 155 branches in 53 districts; its services offer a range of financial services including Deposit, Micro-Credit and Micro-Insurance in the ‘unknown’ portion of the country’s population.
Jobs In NRSP Bank Bahawalpur