Graphic Designer (Remote)
Full Job Description:
VASL is the partner of choice for many of well-known businesses, start-ups, Fortune 500 corporations, and NGOs. We help businesses elevate their value through operations and IT support, custom software development, and QA
We’re on the lookout for a talented graphic designer who can bring to life complex concepts in a creative, engaging manner. You will collaborate with different teams across the organization to conceptualize and craft illustrations, infographics, flyers or any other material, as requested. Your projects will need to stay in sync with brand guidelines but you’ll have complete creative freedom.
- Work with internal partners to design and produce compelling graphics for Social media, UI/UX
- Own and manage assigned projects; keep partners informed of developments, deliver on deadlines, and check in with mentor in case of bumps.
- Should know how to create illustrations.
- Implement brand standards and help us find new ways to effectively communicate brand mission and values.
- Should be able to create and edit videos.
- Stay up to date with best practices and current technological improvements
- 1-3 years of experience working as a graphic designer or in a similar position preferred
- A high school diploma is mandatory; Bachelor’s in a relevant field is a plus
- Familiarity with popular design tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, or CC
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Portfolio showcasing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.