Govt Jobs in Quetta Balochistan 2022 in Science and Information Technology Department
See the application process for Science and Information Technology Department positions here. Last date to apply is 18 October 2022. This job is announced in Express Newspaper. The required education for this job is a Master, MCS, MIT, or MS. Prepare and submit reports in the prescribed manner and format including recommended actions for decision making to the Project Director.
Jobs of the Department of Science and Information Technology
Published: October 05, 2022
Location: Quetta, Balochistan
Required education Master, MCS, MIT, MS
Deadline: October 18, 2022
Organization of the Department of Science and Information Technology
Address: Department of Science and Information Technology Quetta, Balochistan
- Deputy Project Director
- Applications along with CV, two passport size photographs, attested copies of local/domicile CNIC, credentials, and experience certificate will be received by Section Director (Dev.), Science & Information Technology Department, First Floor, Block No. 14, latest by 18-10 -2022.
- Civil service employees submit their applications through the relevant ministries.
- No application will be accepted after 18-10-2022. The date of the interviews will be announced later.
- Minimum age of 40 years on the date of appointment.
- The Deputy Project Director (DPD) would have to assist the PD in planning, designing, developing and implementing an integrated solution that would fulfill the vision of the Safe City project. He would act on behalf of the Project Director in all matters related to the Safe City Project and work closely with the consultants for the PMU.
- Have a proper process for reviewing and responding to progress reports and monitor progress.
- Work effectively and harmoniously with project staff as directed by the Project Director.
- Assist the Project Director in the development and use of indicators to focus on outcome and implementation progress.
- Any other assigned task related to the project.
- The Deputy Project Director will report directly to the Project Director, QSCP.