Recent Government Jobs on the Fisheries Development Board in Islamabad – Islamabad Jobs 2022: On this page, we will show you the full details of the Fisheries Development Council tasks announced by the Fisheries Development Council. If you are interested, stay in touch with us until the end of this page.
Candidates are eligible for the following position of Islamabad Jobs 2022. Security guard, field worker, field researcher, driver, Naib Kasid. Candidates are kindly requested to submit their applications before the due date. The deadline to apply for this position is 18 March 2022.
We compiled this work notice from the Yang newspaper. This post was announced on March 6, 2022. The Fisheries Development Council requires graduates with 1 to 3 years of experience.
Fisheries Development Board Islamabad Jobs 2022
Job Type Contract
Job Category Government
Company Fisheries Development Board
Designations Research Officer, Driver, Security Guard, Naib Qasid
Education Masters, Graduation, Matric, Middle
Last Date 18 March 2022
Check Latest Jobs
LATEST JOBS IN AIRPORT SECURITY FORCE 2022
FDB was established to promote the development of the fishing industry, in particular, to provide and maintain a platform to improve and promote the fishing industry in Pakistan. The FDB platform enables the fishing community, professionals, and intermediaries to discuss issues of common interest, overcome problems by transferring technologies appropriate to the local environment, initiate development programs, promote regional and global integration, and perform activities dedicated to improvement. sector.
The Fisheries Development Council was established to:
Provide and maintain a platform to improve and promote the fisheries sector in Pakistan, where participants, professionals, and intermediaries can discuss issues of common interest, find new solutions that improve the efficiency of the sector concerned, program development, regional and global integration can begin. able to promote and carry out activities in Pakistan and/or abroad for one or more of the purposes for which the FDB was established and to achieve its objectives.
Government Vacancies in the Fisheries Development Council in Islamabad – Islamabad Jobs 2022
- Security Guard
- Field Worker
- Naib Qasid
- Field Research Officer
Qualification Criteria of the National Fisheries Development Council
- At least 18 years old
- Up to 30 years old
- Search is required, drive.
- Male and Female
- 1 to 3 years of experience required.
Salary package 16,000 to 60,000.
How to apply for the Fisheries Development Council in Islamabad 2022?
- For Sr # 1, candidates must apply through the prescribed form available on the ATS website at www.ats.org.pk for Islamabad Jobs 2022.
- Candidates must complete the application form and submit it along with the submitted entry and other documents to the Allied Testing Service (ATS), 171-G, St. Louis. Louis India. Present 36 F-10/1, Islamabad.
- For Sr # 2 to 5, candidates must submit their application along with the certified documents to the Cage Cluster Development Project, FDB Office Project Manager, Fisheries and Livestock Complex, NARC, Gate no. Park Road 2, Islamabad.
- Graduates working in the public sector must submit their application through the Proper Channel.
- Candidates must bring their original documents.
- Applications received after the deadline or that have not been completed will not be considered.
Address of Sr. Number 1:
Allied Testing Service (ATS), 171-G, St. 36 F-10/1, Islamabad
Address of Sr. Nr. 2 to 5:
FDB Office Project Manager Cage Cluster Development Project, Fisheries and Livestock Complex, NARC, Gate No. 2 Park Road, Islamabad.
Application form for Sr. Number 1:
Download the application form Islamabad Jobs 2022
Last date 18 March 2022.