Faysal Bank Careers Job Portal, Faysal Bank Jobs 2023 Pakistan announced today several job vacancies for their branches and mainly for HQ across Pakistan, if you want to pursue your career in the banking industry, Faysal Bank would be a great opportunity for you to build your career. The main highlighted position announced today in Faysal Bank Latest Jobs Alert is for Product Manager.
Faysal Bank Career January 2023 | The latest product manager job descriptions:
Position: Product Manager
Expected salary: 100,000-200,000
Company Name: Faysal Bank Limited
Qualifications: Holder of Bachelor’s/Master’s degree
Department: Retail Banking
Experience: 2-3 years of experience
Sector: Private banking sector
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
Jobs Vacancies – Bank Jobs 2023
- Product Manager
- Manager Leased Properties
- Chief Green Banking Manager
- Shaheen Relationship Manager
Faysal Bank Jobs 2023 Pakistan Description:
- Assist in developing, launching, monitoring, ng and managing a range of Islamic Retail Accountability products for various customer segments.
- Assist in designing products and pristrategiesategy to maximize revenue, volume g, growth, and profitability.
- Continuous monitoring of customer value proposition and product economics.
- Improve the liability product suite and processes to improve the customer experience.
- Do your research on product bundling.
- Conduct market research for cross-selling opportunities to increase the overall portfolio.
- Assist in identifying opportunities and managing the fee structure.
- Automate existing processes.
- Support in managing product campaigns and promotions.
- Conduct product knowledge training across the network.
- Conduct and update market competition scans regularly.
- Marketing campaign designs for product initiatives and marketing activities.
- Ensuring compliance with regulations.
Faysal Bank Jobs 2023 Advertisement
United Bank Limited UBL Career January 2023 | Latest position IT Solutions Delivery Manager
About Faysal Bank Limited:
Faysal Bank Limited was incorporated in Pakistan on 3 October 1994 as a public limited company under the Companies Ordinance 1984. The Bank’s shares are listed on the Pakistan Stock Exchange. Faysal Bank is engaged in Commercial, Retail, Corporate, and Islamic banking activities.
Faysal Bank’s footprint now spreads across more than 200 cities with more than 550 (including 414 Islamic) branches. With total assets exceeding PKR 601.974 billion, it ranks among the major players in Pakistan’s banking industry.
Faysal Bank aims to achieve a leading position in providing Sharia-compliant products and services to its customers. Faysal Bank Limited has been duly licensed as a commercial bank by the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP).
Faysal Bank is on track to transform the entire bank, including its branch network, into a full-fledged Islamic bank. Our branch network of 555 branches includes 414 Islamic branches and 141 conventional branches. Faysal Bank carries on banking business by the Banking Companies Ordinance of 1962.
Why Join Faysal Bank Limited:
Your journey with FBL starts here. Faysal Bank Limited is an equal-opportunity employer. We ensure equal employment opportunities for all applicants based on qualifications, experience, and demonstrated ability.
We strive to recruit, train and retain people who can build a strong, mutually beneficial, and lasting relationship with the bank. At Faysal Bank, we aim to ensure that our diversity and inclusion policies are in line with the following principles:
- Respect for each individual.
- To draw strength from equal opportunity and diversity while supporting personal growth and development.
- Value and benefit from the uniqueness of each individual.
So whether you’re a seasoned professional considering a career move or a recent graduate looking to jump-start your career, our workplace can be a platform for you to grow and learn.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about Latest Faysal Bank Jobs 2023
How to apply for a job in the banking sector / Faysal Bank Jobs 2023?
Most of the top-rated banking sectors in Pakistan like Habib Bank, Bank Alfalah, Meezan Bank, and others have their Career section on their official website where they announce all the vacancies. Applicants must apply for these jobs directly from their job portals. However, some banks still use conventional methods in which they share their official HR email address where candidates have to send their resume/resume.
What qualifications do I need to work in a bank / Today Jobs Faysal Bank Jobs 2023 by Searchpkjob.com?
According to the regulation shared by the State Bank of Pakistan, the application must require a bachelor’s degree or 14 years of education to apply for any vacancy in the banking sector. However, Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Commerce and/Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounts/Economics are the most common entry-level job requirements shared by most banking institutions.
What is the Banking Sector Starting Salary?
Well! It depends on which banking sector you are applying to, most often Rs. 22,000 is the starting salary for Banking Services Officer / Cashier and Cashier. If you are assigned to any HQ position in the banking sector then the starting salary is Rs. 25,000, while some top-rated banks offer Rs. 28,000 – Rs. 40,000 as starting salary as well.