Primary and Secondary Education KPK Jobs announced the latest jobs on December 10, 2021, in the Dawn Newspaper. The Pakistani government has received funding from the World Bank regarding the cost of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Human Capital Investment Project (KP-HCIP) to finance the acquisition, use, and quality of primary health care services and primary education services in selected Khyber districts. Pakhtunkhwa.
To support project implementation, the Department of Basic & Secondary Education intends to employ Individual Consultants for the Project Management Unit (PMU). Candidates must complete the Qualifications Requirements to apply for these positions. The last day to receive this job opportunity is 24 December 2021.
KPK Human Capital Investment Project Job Details – KPK Jobs
Posted Date: 10 December 2021
Organization: Department of Primary and Secondary Education KPK
Post number: 03
Address: Block-A Civil Secretariat, Peshawar.
End date: 24 December 2021
1. Social Development Specialist
2. Environmental Specialist
3. Gender Specialist
How to apply:
- Detailed Reference Terms (TOR) for each position can be obtained from kpese.gov.pk or can be obtained from the address provided below.
- The Department of Primary & Secondary Education invites individual trained professionals to express their interest in providing the above-mentioned services.
- Interested coordinators should provide
- Expressions of Interest, which provide information that demonstrates the ability, skills, and knowledge to perform the advertised assignments and deliver the required input/output under TOR.
- A detailed, dated and signed Curriculum Vitae highlighting qualifications and knowledge in performing the same tasks, as well as indications for possible assessment.
- Expressions of Interest (EOI) may be submitted in the form provided to the address provided below no later than 24 December 2021.
Visit the Official Website for KPK Jobs
Company Address: Project Director Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Human Capital Investment Project (KP-HCIP) Department of Basic and Secondary Education, Block-A Civil Secretariat, Peshawar.