ECommerce Copywriter (Remote)
- Full Job Description:
We are looking to add a creative copywriter to our team who has in-depth knowledge of copywriting, consumer psychology, content marketing, SEO, and an understanding of what makes a content piece resonate well with audiences.
You already have a mastery level understanding of headlines, sales pages, hooks, storytelling, humor, and how to deliver powerfully engaging copy that both connects with the reader emotionally and drives the CTA.
Must have experience in copywriting specifically for eCommerce brands.
Here is what we are looking for in our copywriter: –
- An expert at understanding buyer personas and in-depth knowledge of consumer psychology.
- Conduct high-quality research to deeply understand the behaviors, needs & interests of consumers.
- You will plan, create, edit, and publish relevant content based on the brand’s objectives keeping an audience-first mindset.
- Define the final copy for all our advertising strategies: ad texts, landing pages, product descriptions, emails, SMS, social media posts, video scripts, and more.
- Interest in learning through company-provided courses, training, and conferences.
- Able to write 2,000+ word articles easily every day.
- Conduct keyword research to find organic keywords for SEO optimization.
- Brainstorm unique content ideas to innovate in the industry.
- Create internal SOPs based on company-provided courses and best practices.
- Monitor blog, social media, and email analytics to look for ways to double down and where to improve.
- Take excerpts from content and turn them into small form content and quotes.
- Work with graphic designers and video editors to create custom assets, illustrations, images, and videos to be used in blog posts, emails, and social media.
- Work with content marketing strategist and project manager to publish content timely.
- Be a team player and always have great fast communication.
What can you expect to work with us?
- It’s a remote work-from-home position.
- Flexible hours as long as work gets done.
- Open space to have fun while working with your colleagues.
- Challenging work environment where we strive for constant improvement.
- We are willing to pay a competitive salary for people who are clearly outstanding, knowledgeable, self-starters, and always bring a positive attitude.
Job Type: Full-time
- Please attach a portfolio of eCommerce brands’ specific content that you have written before. Blog articles, email newsletters, landing pages, social media posts, etc. This is very important to be considered.
- What does AIDA stand for?
- Copywriting: 3 years (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
One thought on “ECommerce Copywriter (Remote)”
[…] Apply Here […]