New jobs have been announced by Chip Training and Consulting CTCin Balochistan on December 28, 2021, in Jang Newspaper. Required applications from the Most Powerful and Inspired Candidates for Chip Training and Consulting CTC Balochistan. These are the following latest vacancies are advertised in the newspaper as mentioned below. For more information, Interested parties may visit the official CTC website www.ctc.org.pk. Candidates must have to complete the Qualifications Requirements to get these job positions. The last day to get this job opportunity is January 01, 2022.
CTC Balochistan Jobs Details – www.searchpkjob.com
Posting Date: December 28, 2021
Organization: Chip Training and Consulting CTC
Post number: 03
Address: Chip Training & Consulting Balochistan
End date: January 01, 2022
Sr. No Post Name Post Post Email Address
1. Quetta 02 email@example.com
2. Killa Abdullah 01 ucco.ka @@ chipconsulting.org
How to apply:
- Send your CV to the email address provided against the Union Council.
- For more information, TORs visit the official website www.ctc.org.pk
- The format of the CV should be in Word file or PDF format.
- A copy of your CNIC and CV should be attached.
- Landowners in different areas women will prefer.
- Mention the name of the union council in the article.
- Only people shortlisted are candidates invited to the test/discussion.
- No TA / DA will be offered a test / interview.
- The closing date for applications is January 01, 2022.
- Company Address: Chip Training & Consulting Balochistan.
- Website http://www.ctc.org.pk
CHIP Training & Consulting CTC Balochistan Jobs 2022 Advertisement:
CHIP Training and Consulting (CTC)
CHIP Training & Consulting – CTC (Private Limited) is the training and consulting arm of the Civil Society Human & Institutional Development Program (CHIP) in Pakistan. Although the company was launched as a private consulting firm in 2007, its roots go back to 1993 when it was originally the Swiss NGO Program Office (SNPO as part of the SDC / Embassy of Switzerland). It later became CHIP, a non-profit organization. One of CHIP’s programs was its Resource Center, which provides training and information management services in the field of project management, organizational development and other areas with advanced themes. The resource center eventually became an independent organization that started operating as CHIP Training and Consulting (CTC) in December 2007. Since its first years of operation in 1993, the training unit now known as the CTC has built a strong planning and organizing force in Civil. Representatives of the Community and Organizations. More than two decades of experience in capacity building and institutional development CTC has worked with international and national organizations, international donors and NGOs, civil society and non-governmental organizations. CTC prides itself on its proven public service experience and diagnostic skills to identify causes and provide solutions especially through guidance, training, advice and consultation processes. In addition to technological advancement, the CTC has demonstrated expertise not only in designing and conducting training and training for clients in public and private companies but also in providing its valuable support for outcomes-based surveys, basic studies, monitoring and evaluation, and management and finance. managers.